Dystopia Rising: Northern California is proud to present our May in-person Live Action Roleplaying event, Fallen Faith
NARRATIVE EVENT DESCRIPTION:
Database Check-In: https://characters.dystopiarisingnetwork.com/checkin/862
All attendees must be fully vaccinated. If you are not boosted, you must provide proof of a negative COVID test within 48 hours of the event onset (Taken no earlier than 3pm Wednesday for a Friday game). Please bring your vaccination card to game.
The use of masks is at the discretion of the players and not required. Please respect individual decisions to mask or not.
Site Opens – Fri 3:00 pm
Registration Opens – Fri 6:00 pm
Opening Announcements – Fri 7:00 pm
Game On – Fri 8:00 pm
Game Off and Closing Announcements – Sun 11:00 am
Clean Up & Checkout – Sun 11:30-1:00 pm
Afters – Sun 1:30-5:00 pm at Mountain Mike’s Pizza in Napa (1501 Trancas St.)
Post Office Hours:
Saturday 8am-1am (closed 12pm-1pm for Town Meeting)
-Cabins sleep eight and indoor storage space is limited. Please plan to store your gear in your bunk or outside the cabin.
-Food must be stored in a shared bear box near the cabins, but keep in mind that space is limited.
– Dress in layers and plan for cold nights by bringing extra blankets.
– Fires are allowed in designated camp firepit only
– Be aware that this is a rural site and wildlife may be present. Stay safe and use good judgment when moving around the site.
– All water on site is potable, but please remember California is still in a drought.
– Please respect the adjacent property owner’s rights by not trespassing, and stay to the areas outlined by the map. Stay clear of areas marked as off limits with yellow caution tape.
– The short road into site is one lane, so please drive slowly and use the turnout to yield as necessary
– Medical sleep is available but limited, please contact staff for medical sleep requests.